Monday, July 2, 2007

Preface to my writings

These words should reflect my affections for and of Christ, which are being exhibited in my life. These affections can only come from the Word of God and must be something that is constantly being meditated upon in my pursuit of living as a slave for Christ. My writings will hopefully be the outpourings of my inward depths because of the radical change that God has caused in His sovereignty. Being an outpouring of what makes me who I am in Christ and desiring to share that will with all those that would take the time to read so that Christ can be exalted and the Gospel be proclaimed. My desire is for many to come to Christ and know Him in a saving way and for those that are already in Christ that would be encouraged and find strength to keep up the good fight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chris - glad to see you started one! Looking forward to reading and catching up this way. Love you man! I'll give you a call.